Von Ralf Keuper
Anbei eine Liste von Meldungen, die mir in dieser Woche besonders ins Auge gefallen sind:
- Companies in banking and insurance can use data science to survive
- The idea of a ‘free’ Internet is dead and buried
- Samsung doubles down on smart refrigerators with Family Hub 2.0 voice controls
- Who’s responsible for building trust with personal data?
- How to Get Your Customers to Share Their Personal Data With You
- Toyota’s latest concept car uses AI to understand your driving habits
- The internet of things presents new challenges for marketers
- Marketers and the Future of DMP Insights
- Why is third-party data still often wrong?
- Big Data In Gaming: How A 360-Degree View Of Customers Helps Spot Gambling Addiction
- Voice-Activated Tracker: Debut Edition
- Trusted Digital Identity Framework in 6 Tweets or Thereabouts
- Why Your Digital Identity is the Base of all Business on the Internet?
- Is your software GDPR compliant? Is that the right question?
- IoT redux… this time, it’s personal
- Collecting data is the easy part - what’s next?
- Enigma Blockchain – Enabling Autonomous Control Of Personal Data